Reckon to QuickBooks Conversion
QuickBooks, which is one of the most popular software for accounting solution, also provides you options to migrate from other software that your company might be using previously like Reckon to QuickBooks Conversion . Switching to new accounting software can be an option when you realize that your current software has become older or that you can have access to much better products, etc. You can choose Reckon to QuickBooks conversion, MYOB to QuickBooks conversion, Xero to QuickBooks conversion , etc. Following are the few things that can be of help when you choose to Migrate from reckon to QuickBooks online:
- Steps to be Followed:
- Fill the online form for conversion by giving required details like name of the company to be converted, contact information, etc.
- Since QuickBooks online/Desktop allows to you migrate from various software, select the software package as “Reckon” and the number of years for which you want your data to be converted. This can be done either by providing a backup copy or existing account details.
- If you don’t have an already existing account, QuickBooks will create one for you after charging a subscription fee.
- Further, provide login details of the QuickBooks Online file into which you want your data to be migrated.
- Pricing for Conversion:
- You should be wary of the prices and check for the same when you are going to Reckon to QuickBooks conversion. Although, QuickBooks offers free conversion this is only for a limited time and for only 24 months of data.
- Additional charges will apply if you want to convert more data.
- Review Your Conversion:
- After the conversion is complete, you will have to review the converted data so as to validate and further complete the post-conversion process of reconciliation. This can be done by ensuring that your old, as well as new account has exactly same amounts.
- Once the above steps are done, it implies that you have satisfactorily reviewed your converted data and accepted the conversion.
- After this, you will be given all the ownership of your files back.
you can continue work with us for Quickbooks Bookkeeping services.