Process of migrate from Reckon to QuickBooks Conversion Services:
- Steps to be followed:
– Fill the online form for conversion by giving required details like the name of the company to be converted, contact information, etc.
– Since QuickBooks Online/Desktop allows you to migrate from various software, select the software package as “Reckon” and the number of years for which you want your data to be converted. This can be done either by providing a backup copy or existing account details.
– If you don’t have an already existing account with QuickBooks, then QuickBooks will create one for you after charging a subscription fee.
– Further, provide login details of the QuickBooks Online/Desktop file into which you want your data to be migrated from current existing software.
- Pricing for Conversion:
– You should be wary of the prices and check for the same when you are going to Reckon to QuickBooks Conversion. Although QuickBooks offers free conversion, this is only for a limited time and only 24 months of data.
- Review Your Conversion:
– After the conversion is complete, you will have to review the converted data to validate and further complete the post-conversion process of reconciliation. This can be done by ensuring that your old, as well as the new account, have the same amounts.
– Once the above steps are done, it implies that you have satisfactorily reviewed your converted data and accepted the conversion.
After this, you will be given all the ownership of your files back. you can continue work with us for QuickBooks Bookkeeping Services.
MAC Help Your Business Convert From Reckon to QuickBooks:
We take care to convert every data that has been stored in Reckon to QuickBooks, including chart, accounts, vendor and customer details, payroll, inventory, taxation, jobs, services, pricing, assembling, employee details and more. Once complete software migration process Reckon to Quickbooks than you can continue with our affordable Quickbooks Bookkeeping Services.
Contact us here for the Reckon to Quickbooks Conversion Services.